A single Will with no trusts or other complications such as life interests etc.
- Include a children's trust to defer a beneficiary’s entitlement past the age of 18 (can be tax implications if the nominated age is above 25).
- Make gifts of specific items or assets. For significant quantity of these gifts consider using a precatory trust.
- Make gifts of cash to named people or charities.
- Appoint Guardians to raise minor children.
- Appoint Executors.
- Stipulate funeral wishes.
- Make provisions for pets.